Changes to the document
This Information regarding the processing of personal data is updated periodically; whenever we make a change, we will post it on our website www.sendSMS.ro and notify you.
Last updated: May 2018
How to use this information
In this information, we explain how we process, including collect, use, exchange and protect your personal data when you use our services and our website
Who we are
We are Any Media Development SRL (sendSMS.ro) – a company with 100% Romanian capital. . In this Information regarding the processing of personal data:
- “We / ours” means sendSMS.ro;
- “Third party” means someone other than us or you; and
Our registered office is located at: Tintasului street number 21, 4th floor, sector 1, 012165 Bucharest, Romania. We are registered in Romania under no. J40 / 5982/2012 with Any Media Development SRL
Our phone number is 0371493533 or you can send us an e-mail using the support form on our website www.sendSMS.ro
How you can contact us
Your opinion is important to us – if you have any questions regarding the Information regarding the processing of personal data, you can send us an e-mail using the contact form on our website www.sendSMS.ro. You can contact the department responsible for data protection directly by e-mail at the processing address.date @ sendSMS.ro or by post or courier at the address Tintasului street number 21, floor 4, sector 1, 012165 Bucharest, Romania by sending your correspondence to the department’s attention. responsible for data protection.
sendSMS.ro is committed to respecting your privacy. We take data protection seriously, security and compliance with the law on the protection of personal data and privacy.
We have included our main Data Protection Commitments on our website www.sendSMS.ro. We aim to put these commitments at the center of everything we do.
The personal data we collect about you
The information we collect about you and how we collect it may vary depending on the services you use and which you subscribe to, how you used the services and how you interacted with sendSMS.ro even if you do not you are a customer, or what we have obtained from a third party who was allowed to exchange information with us.
sendSMS.ro will process your personal data based on the following:
- Execution or conclusion of the contract with you and to comply with your requests. This also allows us to issue you the invoice depending on the services you have used.
- The legitimate business interests of sendSMS.ro, for example, fraud prevention, maintaining the security of our network and services, direct marketing and improving our services. Whenever we rely on this legal basis to process your data, we evaluate our business interests to ensure that they do not prevail over your rights. In addition, in some cases you have the right to object to this processing. , please refer to your Rights section of this information.
- Comply with an imperative legal requirement, including, for example, accounting and tax requirements, which are subject to strict internal policies (such as retention periods), procedures, and your right to restrict the use of your own data, which controls the object of services of legal assistance to be provided; or
- The consent you give when sendSMS.ro is not based on another legal basis. Consent may be withdrawn at any time.
We will collect your personal data when, for example:
- Use any of our services;
- Use our network or other sendSMS.ro services;
- Register for a specific service offered by sendSMS.ro;
- Contact us through various channels, or request information about a service;
- Take part in a competition, draw or study;
- Visit or browse our site;
- You have given permission to other companies, such as our business partners or our partners, as well as our third party suppliers or contractors, to share information with us about you;
- When your personal data is public; or
- You are the customer of a commercial activity you purchase.
We also collect information from certain organizations, if applicable and to the extent that we have legal grounds for doing so. These include fraud prevention agencies, business directories, credit check / check agencies, invoice calculation agencies and connected network providers.
The types of information we can have are, if applicable:
- Name, address, your mobile phone number, e-mail address, these in the case of a direct commercial contract, in the other cases where sendSMS.ro is empowered, we only process the mobile phone number in order to perform contractual obligations;
- We will collect the data necessary to process a payment whenever you make a purchase of a sendSMS.ro service;
- Your contact with us, such as a note or recording of a call you made to one of our contact centers, a Live Chat service, a transmitted email or letter or other records of a contact with we;
- Information about your account, such as payment or receivable payment data or other information about your account or which is included in the sendSMS.ro platform account;
- Information on the legitimacy of the access – we will collect, similar indexes and security information used for authentication and access to accounts from the sendSMS.ro platform;
- In order to improve the services offered, the talk with our consultants could be recorded and transcribed in text format. If you agree to authorize the recording and transcription, continue the call with our consultants. If you do not wish to do so, please close the call and contact us by other means of communication as set out in this document.
How we use your personal data
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide our service
- To process the services you have purchased from us, as well as to keep you updated with the evolution of your account;
Billing and customer relations
- To bill you for using our services;
- To contact you if the billing information you provided to us is about to expire or we cannot collect your payment;
- To answer any questions or concerns you may have about our services.
- We will contact you with customer service messages to provide you with up-to-date information about our services, for example, regarding changes to our terms and conditions or discontinuing services.
- To improve the services we offer you
Improvements and innovations regarding our services
- We collect anonymous information, without identifying or aggregating elements, in order to improve the services we offer to all. None of this analytical data can lead to your identification.
Managing our networks and understanding how to use the network
- For the protection of our networks and the management of the volume of texts and other uses of our networks. For example, we identify peak periods of use, to try to make sure that networks can cope with volume at those times;
- To understand how to use our networks, products and services. Thus we can aim to analyze, develop and improve these networks, services, to develop more interesting and relevant services.
Mergers and acquisitions
If we go through a reorganization or sale procedure to another organization, we will communicate your information to that organization.
The third parties we work with
If you have purchased sendSMS.ro services using a third party or partner organization, we often have to exchange information with them as part of the management of that relationship and your account.
If we have entered into a contract with a service provider or contractor to provide us with services or to provide a service on our behalf, and they may have access to your personal data, we do not authorize them to use or disclose your data. with personal character only in connection with the provision of their services.
International data transfers
Currently, our data is stored in data centers in Romania
sendSMS.ro does NOT transfer the data outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
The EEA is made up of the countries of the European Union, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway: they are considered to have equivalent laws regarding data protection and privacy. This type of data transfer can take place if our servers (ie, where we store the data) or our suppliers and providers are located outside the EEA, or if you use our services and products while visiting countries outside this space.
Duration of your personal data
We will store your information as long as it is required by law. If there is no legal requirement, we will only store them for as long as necessary.
Unless the law provides otherwise, we will usually process your data during the existence of a contract between you and sendSMS.ro, plus a period of three years from its termination.
Safe storage of your personal data
We have specialized security teams that constantly review and improve the measures we have taken to protect your personal data against any unauthorized access, accidental loss, disclosure or destruction.
Internet communications (such as emails) are not secure unless they are encrypted. Your communications may cross several countries before they are delivered because this is the nature of the internet.
We cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorized access or loss of personal data that is beyond our control.
We will never ask you to communicate your secure, personal or account information to us through an unsolicited means of communication. You are responsible for keeping your personal and account information safe and not communicating it to others.
The same applies to any third-party sites or content you connect to using our services.
You may choose to disclose your data in certain ways, such as social media plug-ins (including those provided by Google, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest) or by using third-party services that allow you to publicly post analytics or other information. , and a third party could use that information.
The plug-ins of social networks and social applications are operated by the social network itself and comply with the conditions of use and the policies of those networks regarding data protection and cookies. You need to make sure you are aware of them.
The right to rectify personal data
You have the right to rectify the data held about you if they are not correct. If the data we hold about you needs to be updated or if you feel that it may be incorrect, you can contact our team at processing.date @ sendSMS.ro.
The right of access to personal data
You have the right to request a copy of the personal data held by Vodafone in connection with you. To make this request as an authorized natural person or third party, please use the contact form on our website www. .sendSMS.ro. Alternatively, you can contact us at processing.date @ sendSMS.ro
The right to data portability
You have the right to take with you the personal data you have provided to us in certain circumstances. For example, sendSMS.ro ensures that you can get your data by allowing you to download it in a common format (pdf / excel).
The right of opposition to the use of personal data
In certain circumstances, you have the right to object to the processing by sendSMS.ro of your personal data.
For managing cookies and a better understanding of what they are:
In order to object to other works carried out on the basis of our legitimate interests:
Please contact our Customer Relations team or send us an e-mail processing.date @ sendSMS.ro
How to file a complaint
If you would like to contact us about any of your rights or make a complaint about how we use your personal data, please contact our Customer Care team or send us an email at processing.date @ sendSMS.ro.We will make every effort to help, but if you still have any complaints, you can contact the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing – contact details can be found at www.dataprotection.ro
The right to restrict the use of your personal data
If you believe that the data we hold about you is incorrect or you think we should not process your data, please contact our Customer Relations team for a discussion regarding our rights. you have. In certain circumstances, you will have the right to ask us to restrict the processing.
The right to delete
sendSMS.ro aims to process and store your data only for as long as necessary. In certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to delete your personal data we hold. If you feel that we are keeping your data longer than necessary, it would be best to check with the Customer Service first if your contract with sendSMS.ro has ended. If this has ceased, we may still have legal grounds for processing your personal data (for more information about the storage periods, see the Duration section of your personal data).
All these rights can be applied ONLY if sendSMS.ro is the provider of personal data.
In the most likely case that sendSMS.ro is authorized, it can take your request and send it directly to the processor of your data. If there are more and you do not provide additional details we will send your request to all these processors with which sendSMS. ro has an agreement on the processing of personal data.