Welcome to www.sendsms.ro
Please read carefully the terms and conditions of use of this website presented below. Your access / visit to this website is subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use, implies your explicit acceptance of them and represents the entire agreement (contract) between the parties.
These Conditions of Use and Use of this website are governed by the laws of Romania. In case of litigation, an amicable settlement will be tried first, within 30 working days from the registration of the complaint at the headquarters of Any Media Development SRL. In case an agreement cannot be reached within the previously specified term, the court from the same administrative structure with the headquarters of Any Media Development SRL will be considered competent.
www.sendsms.ro will grant you a limited license to access / visit the Site, without the possibility to modify it in the absence of an agreement from www.sendsms.ro.ro
This license does not include:
– resale or use for commercial purposes of the information presented on the Site;
– downloading or copying information related to user accounts;
– the use of data mining techniques, robots or similar technologies that allow data extraction and analysis;
SendSMS.ro services are not intended to be used for political purposes, to promote content in the ‘adult’ category, to defame or instigate violent actions, to send messages classified as SPAM, or phishing scams, or messages through which viruses spread, in case of violation of this provision, access to the services offered may be permanently suspended / blocked without prior notice and without the possibility of recovering the remaining amount of credit.
www.sendsms.ro cannot guarantee the availability of all displayed services.
The content of the Sites, in whole and / or in part, may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, resold, visited or exploited for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of www.sendsms.ro
The website is provided by sendSMS.ro on an “as is” and “as available” basis. sendSMS.ro does not assume responsibility and does not guarantee that the site, the servers on which it is hosted or the e-mails sent from sendSMS.ro are free of viruses or other potentially harmful computer components. The user uses the site at his own risk, Any Media Development SRL expressly disclaims any liability for any direct or indirect damages caused by the use or access / visit / use of the website.
Any Media Development SRL is not responsible for errors or omissions that may occur in the drafting, accuracy or presentation of materials on the website.
Any Media Development SRL does not grant any guarantee for the content and use of this site. The published information corresponds to the reality at the time of their registration on the site or of the updating of the various pages of the site.
The services presented on the site do not constitute an offer of any kind, being presented for information purposes only. To receive an offer from sendSMS.ro, access the contact page.
The payment related to the credit ordered through the sendSMS.ro Platform is made exclusively through the NETOPIA mobilPay online payment processor.
All tariffs are expressed in euros (EUR) and are invoiced in Lei at the exchange rate on the day the invoice is issued. This method is in the Buy Now section, from the user account of the sendSMS.ro platform.
For online payments, sendSMS.ro is not / cannot be held responsible for any other additional costs incurred by the User, including but not limited to currency conversion fees applied by the bank issuing his card, if the currency of its issuance differs from Lei. The responsibility for this action lies solely with the user.
Through sendSMS.ro you can make online payment with your personal or company card, in full security. The cards accepted for payment are those issued under the logos VISA (Classic and Electron) and MASTERCARD, MAESTRO.
For the correct completion of the transaction, the data necessary to authorize the transaction must be entered in the payment processor platform.
Card data processing is done exclusively through the NETOPIA mobilPay payment platform. sendSMS.ro does not request or store any details regarding your card and will never ask for the PIN code of your card.
sendSMS.ro has taken all necessary measures to ensure the security of your data, but the transmission of data and information is the sole responsibility of the user.
By purchasing the credit from the sendSMS.ro platform, the user agrees to receive the invoices by e-mail, at the e-mail address mentioned in the registration process on the website.
The user accesses the “Buy Now” section, chooses as payment method “Pay by Bank” then generates, with the data related to each type of comparator a proforma invoice based on which the payment will be made.
- personal data – any information regarding an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity;
- processing of personal data – any operation or set of operations performed on personal data, by automatic or non-automatic means, such as collection, registration, organization, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, disclosure to third parties by transmission, dissemination or in any other way, joining or combining, blocking, deleting or destroying;
- storage – keeping on any kind of support the personal data collected;
- personal data record system – any organized structure of personal data, accessible according to certain criteria, regardless of whether this structure is organized centrally or decentralized or is distributed according to functional or geographical criteria;
- operator – any natural or legal person, private or public law, including public authorities, institutions and their territorial structures, which establishes the purpose and means of processing personal data;
- third party – any natural or legal person, private or public law, including public authorities, institutions and their territorial structures, other than the data subject, the operator or the authorized person or persons who, under the direct authority of the operator or person empowered, are authorized to process data;
- addressee – any natural or legal person, private or public law, including public authorities, institutions and their territorial structures, to which data are disclosed, regardless of whether or not it is a third party; public authorities to which data are communicated within a special investigative competence will not be considered recipients;
- anonymous data – data which, due to the origin or the specific method of processing, cannot be associated with an identified or identifiable person;
- “business contact” data – data that include the name, position, business address, telephone number or e-mail address of an employee of an organization, in this capacity. Business contact data do not fall into the category of personal data;
- statistical data – data that have been obtained as a result of the processing by the operator of personal data but which cannot be used to identify a person and are used exclusively for statistical and / or information, promotion purposes.
The users of the website are responsible for ensuring the confidentiality of the data regarding the access account, such as the username and password and agree to assume full responsibility for the activities / actions carried out on the website with the authentication data. If users suspect that, for various reasons attributable, the confidentiality of this access data has been compromised, they will immediately notify sendSMS.ro to block access to the account and generate a new data set as soon as possible and apply new Account Security measures. We recommend activating the 2FA (two factor authentication) function from the first use of the account.
Carrying out unauthorized operations on this website and attempting to perform them, including but not limited to: misuse, fraudulent use, unauthorized access, modification, copying of information for marketing, blocking access, etc., will be punished according to law .
You represent and warrant that you own or control all rights in the information provided, that it is correct and that its use does not conflict with the Terms and Conditions of Use, that it will not cause damage to a third party and that you will fully indemnify sendSMS. ro or its partners / affiliates for all requests resulting from the information thus transmitted.
Users may not use a fake email address or impersonate another person or entity.
SendSMS.ro may collect personal data from you but only with your consent and if you provide them to us voluntarily.
The registration form presented on the website www.sendsms.ro requires information through which you can be identified or through which we can contact you, these being from the category of “business contact” data.
We use personal data collected for the following purposes:
- To ensure that the website is relevant to your needs.
- To deliver the services and products you have requested or purchased.
- To help us create and publish the most relevant content for you.
- To ensure access to restricted sections of the site.
- To invoice, correspondence, conclude contracts and annexes to contracts, make payments
- To improve access security.
- To improve usability and provide you with the best possible service.
For more details about cookies: Cookies usage policy = https://www.sendsms.ro/en/politica-cookies-2/