Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) and One Time Password (OTP)
Secure online transactions with unique OTP passwords sent via SMS.
Integrate our 2-step authentication API to protect your data, accounts, and user transactions.
Secure your business and customer accounts with unique OTP passwords sent via SMS
Secure your accounts and online transactions with OTP & 2FA via SMS
How does our OTP API work?
Build Your Own OTP & 2FA Solution with SendSMS
Ensure fast authentication of new users and protect your data and online transactions with 2-step authentication. Send unique passwords via SMS to provide an extra layer of security.
Advantages of using SMS as a secondary authentication method:
- Easy implementation – users always have their mobile phone at hand.
- Fast delivery – 99.98% of unique OTP passwords are delivered.
- Low cost – requires no additional hardware and requires minimal maintenance.
- World wide connection – we cover over 700 operators in over 150 countries.
- ISO 27001 certificate – we send messages directly to the short message center of GSM operators, without intermediaries who can steal data from that message.
Add 2FA and OTP via SMS at any step of your customer journey
Request verification when a user creates an account to prevent fraud, abuse, and bots.
Protect user accounts and their data by providing OPTs sent via SMS when logging in.
Add an extra layer of security when processing transactions, sharing files or signatures.
Avoid account takeovers by enabling customers to confirm account updates with one time passwords received via SMS.